A stunning traditional mountain chalet, Quézac has been entirely reimagined and renovated by Guerlain Chicherit, the four-time world free ski champion and GC K rallycross team owner / driver, with the assistance of the designer Mickaël Amar Meriguet. No doubt it’s the sportsman’s competitive streak that helped make this premium accommodation a World Ski Awards winner!
Designed with the well-being of its guests at heart, this outstanding chalet offers 600 m2 of unique comfort and style: the perfect blend of contemporary flair and authentic Alpine design.
Quézac’s 7 bedrooms can sleep up to 12 adults and 4 children, and its luxury amenities include a private pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
With its exceptional location, Quézac’s large living spaces and terraces give onto the area’s most spectacular vistas – a chance for guests to immerse themselves in the beauty of the mountain and valley below.
This truly is the perfect setting for a special reunion or milestone celebration.
- Bedrooms (7)
- Guest (16)
- Surface 600 m2
- Bathrooms (7)
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room
- Swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Ski room
- Ski room
- Pool table
- Sound system
- Table soccer
- Table tennis
- Dedicated staff : Chalet Manager, Butler, Chef and Housekeeper
- VIP welcome greeting with champagne and Fresh flowers
- Children VIP personalized welcome greeting
- Animal VIP welcome greeting
- Sweet and salty cooked breakfast with local products
- « Après-ski » afternoon tea and salty aperitif
- In-chalet cooked 5-course dinner with a Private Chef – 6 evenings for a week stay (appetizer, starter, main dish, cheese, dessert)
- Open bar with wine, spirits and soft drinks during dinners
- In-chalet ski fitting with a ski man service on the arrival day
- Conciergerie team before and during the stay
- Daily cleaning and tidying service
- Bathroom amenities provided
- Private driver 8h/day between 8 am and 10 pm in Tignes/Val d’Isère area
- Preparation of the fireplace, wood delivery
MORE SERVICES ON REQUEST (EXTRA CHARGE)
- Pets welcome
- Ski pass and lessons
- Massages and treatments
- Car transfer reservation
Montée des maisonnettes, 73320 Tignes Les Brévières
Transfer times to our chalet:
2 ½ hours from Chambery
3 ½ hours from Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble
8 hours from Calais
7 hours from Paris
6 hours from Nice and Monaco
Just 800 meters from the chalet is your access point to reach the full ski-lift network.
The perfect location to enjoy the globally renowned ski resort of Tignes / Val d’Isère.
The following services can be arranged by our concierge team:
Lift Passes or Ski Rental – delivery and fitting in the comfort of ski lounge
Massage/beauty treatments or any activities
Childcare arrangements (Montessori)
The following costs are not included in the chalet package:
Local Tourist Tax
All booking agreements are made in EUR.
A 25% deposit of the total amount is requested at the time of booking to confirm a reservation. The balance is due eight weeks prior to arrival.
Free cancellation up to 56 days prior to arrival.
Security deposit required at check in. Read our full Terms & Conditions here.