Whitegold Property Management is a company registered in France, operator of the Carte Blanche Collection. We (”We”/”Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection, the Data Controller is Whitegold Property Management.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will directly collect and process the following data about you that you give us via our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include but are not limited to: your full name, date of birth, email address, IP address and/or telephone numbers.
2. INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
We will directly collect and process the data collected by Google Analytics tool
3. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data and/or information will only be kept for the duration of the business relationship and, for a maximum period of 3 years following the end of the business relationship, for any reason whatsoever, unless such personal data/information shall be retained to fulfil any legal, proof or accounting obligation, for a period not exceeding the applicable legal limitation periods.
- WordPress session Cookies, social media sharing Cookies and third party Cookies within our social media marketing and email campaigns, predominantly sent using third party marketing tools, as well as Google Analytics. Cookies are used to monitor open rates and improve your experience and also for the tracking the activity of our Website initiated from hyperlinks within marketing campaigns.
- Session Cookies on our Website. These are temporary Cookies, which only exist in the period you access our Website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing our Website). Session Cookies help our Website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding you having to re-enter information.
- The length of time a Cookie will remain on your computer will depend on the type of Cookie. On our Website(s), these Cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you. Without Cookies the Website(s) might forget you and you would have to continually log back in.
4.5 In addition, most browsers will enable you to manage your Cookies preferences or use it to disable Cookies altogether. To find out more about how to manage Cookies through your chosen browser go to: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. You can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about Cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual. If you do decide to disable or delete them altogether some websites will not work as well as they rely on Cookies to provide you with the service that you have requested.
5. PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We use your information for the following purposes:
(a) We will use this information you give us:
- to carry out our obligations and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to pass this information to the relevant suppliers of your holiday arrangements (such as tour operators, hotels, chalet owners and transport companies) necessary for your booking with them.
- to give to financial and immigration checking companies and public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them by law.
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
(b) We will use information we collect about you:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
(c) Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
(a) Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, holding company and its subsidiaries.
(b) Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website;
(c) We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
7. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
7.1 The data we collect from you is stored on our servers based in France, on OVHCloud server. We guarantee that all necessary steps will be taken to comply with the provision of the GDPR
7.2 Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
8.1 We adhere to the following working principles:
- a) access to your information is restricted to our relevant trained staff only;
- b) where any hard copies are created, the hard copies of your information and confidential documents are kept securely under lock and key.
8.2 Regarding Data Protection, we adhere to the following principles:
- a) All our relevant employees have received training in how to handle your information. This includes ensuring they are aware of the importance of handling your information safely and securely and understanding the procedures in place to ensure this happens.
- b) We will periodically evaluate our database and securely delete any contacts no longer engaged or any information no longer needed by us. If you choose to opt out, we will securely delete your information immediately.
- c) We have measures in place to keep your information we hold safe and secure.
- d) All personal information is stored in secure web server hosted sites to which access is only granted to key personnel. Where your information is downloaded to be updated, and as a backup to the cloud, it is only stored on personal drives, only accessible via individual log in.
- e) The Data Processor and the Data Controller can be contacted via email on firstname.lastname@example.org; please put the topic of your enquiry in the subject header title.
8.3 The Data Controller acknowledges possible recipients of your information include; our employees, agents, consultants, third parties and data processors.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
9.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and to be “forgotten”. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us via telephone on +33 4 65 84 25 24 or by writing to us at email@example.com and highlighting your comment in the heading section “unsubscribe”.
You have the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us via telephone on +33 4 65 84 25 24 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable endeavours to supply that information within thirty (30) days of receipt of the request.